natural simplicity in the digital age
Ideas on how to start a blog
- Pick a subject area you are familiar with and write from your own
- Or, pick a subject you want to learn more about and document your
process learning it.
- Share some personal stories.
- Practice on your voice. Is it conscise and direct or more elaborate
- Choose a name. (This might be one of the most difficult steps :)
- Write to yourself at a younger age.
- Write posts as lists.
- Ten things I learned from…
- Five things you can do with…
- Make posts as questions. Preferable why-questions directed to the
- Why do you photograph?
- Why do you care what others think of you?
- Why is coffee good for you?
- Make posts as how-to instructions.
- How to create a minimalist wardrobe.
- How to make the best coffee with an AeroPress.
- Make posts as an assertion or a contention.
- The collapse you hear, see, eat, drink and feel here and now, but ignore.